GINX Esports TV is hiring for a full-time marketing assistant to work out of its London headquarters. See below for details.
The Marketing Assistant will play a support role to the Marketing Director. The activities that the role will encompass are focused around two main areas:
- Generating traffic to our website
- Providing effective communication with prospects and clients, be that BtoB or BtoC contacts
Under the guidance of the Marketing Director, you will implement communication strategies and best practices to support the brand marketing strategy across all channels, internationally.
Sales/ Affiliate Marketing:
- Outreach to BtoB partners
- Use and optimise the affiliate hub by adding relevant and fresh content
- Manage merchandising stocks and orders
- Support Director of Affiliate Sales and Affiliates in their day to day queries
Channel and online platform support:
- Identify opportunities to promote our content with journalists and partners
- Assist PR campaigns and management
- Research trends and talking points within the esports sector to assist with ideas for content pieces
- Deliver appropriate and timely support for events and activities internationally
You can also expect to participate in new launches in Europe and across the world.
With a marketing-related degree or demonstrating relevant experience within the marketing field, you:
- Understand the gaming and esports industry
- Are highly organised and efficient with “can-do” attitude
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.