The time has come for GINX Esports TV to start looking for a new social media and community manager. Take a look at the job description and see if you fit the bill!
As part of this team, you will work to support the growth of the soon to be launched online platform, as well as the TV channel. Your primary task is to build relationships with the platform community, but you will also manage the UK domestic and International social activity supporting the television channel.
You will work on various initiatives in the community and manage social engagement daily.
You will collaborate and execute an esports community-focused strategy. Listening to community feedback, your mission is to foster a sense of community amongst the platform’s users, be they free or paying, as well as promote the channel to TV subscribers around the world. You will coordinate communication and content activity, interfacing with internal resources to produce assets required to build and develop our brand identity on social networks.
As the Social Media and Community Manager, you will work closely with the TV channel and the OTT platform teams to help deliver best-in-class experience for both product users,
Your day-to-day responsibilities would include:
- Management of the community on the GINX OTT platform
- Setting up and managing games and rewards on the Ginx platform
- Promotion of GINX TV’s content and services on social media platforms
- Management of our brand ambassadors, partners and SM agencies
- Live broadcast support and coverage including messaging and moderating
- Affiliate marketing
- You can also expect to participate in new launches in Europe and across the world.
GINX Esports TV operates worldwide with both BtoB and BtoC customers. Together with the Marketing and Content team, you will work to ensure satisfaction and engagement from these two crucial segments.
We are seeking a dedicated, hardworking and talented candidate. This position suits esports enthusiasts who have a strong understanding of social media platforms and services.
Our ideal candidate already has a deep national and/or international esports social network and previous experience in community management.
- Be fluent in English. Another language would be a plus
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have previous experience in esports and community management
- Be able to work nights and weekends based on live event coverage needs
- Be organised and love to be part of a team
- Good knowledge of photo and video editing software is a plus
- Live and breathe esports!
- High computer literacy including Office suite with the ability to learn new tools quickly
- Ability to deal with 30, sometimes crazy, often fun, colleagues in a very international environment!
You can apply on Hitmarker or send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.