Square Enix have finished up their E3 2019 showcase featuring some of the most talked about games of this year. Let’s have a look at what they showed us today.
- Developed by Crystal Dynamics, the team behind the new Tomb Raider games
- Will be both single- and multi-player, and is Crystal Dynamics’ take on The Avengers, not a spin-off
- The roster of superheroes will grow over time at no additional cost
- Launches May 15, 2020 on PS4, Xbox One, PC and Google Stadia
Final Fantasy VII remake
- Launches March 3, 2020
- Two parts to the game (two discs) – one within Midgar and one outside it.
- Uses a new combat system
Final Fantasy XIV
- Shadowbringers expansion pack available July 2
- Square Enix is looking at Shadowbringers more like a standalone game than an expansion pack
A bunch of trailers
These games weren’t given much explanation, but watch the trailers to see if anything will excite you.
Dragon Quest Builders 2
Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC
The Last Remnant: Remastered
Make sure to check back with GINX Esports TV to get all your E3 updates!