Popular Call of Duty leaker TheGamingRevolution has shared that his sources believe there to be around 20 maps and 50 weapons on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare right now, apparently all available at launch.
“There are around 20 maps and 50 weapons in the game right now,” he says. “My source underestimated before. I don’t know if some will be held back for after launch, but apparently not. This is not even including the large maps playlist.”
He then goes on to say that there are numerous modes and missions that are going to provide players with even more content, including battle royale, War, a large maps playlist and Spec Ops.
This comes after TGR leaked what he has been told is the list of weapons and category of weapon found in the game. These are listed below, though would be subject to change.
- Mini Uzi
- AUG (Can be turned into an Assault Rifle)
- AK47 (Can be turned into an SMG)
- Famas (Triple Burst, can be switched to Full-Auto)
- HK433 (Lynx from Modern Warfare Remastered)
- SIG MCX
- FAL (Can be switched to Full-Auto with select fire attachment)
- Ash 12
- Cal Gustaf (Lock-on)
- Desert Eagle
- Sig P320
- .44 Magnum
- Riot Shield (Considered a Primary weapon)
- Combat Knife
- One other Sniper that was not mentioned by name
- Winchester (Not actual name, but looks identical to the Winchester model from PUBG)
- M14 EVR
- Charlie 720 (Hunting Rifle type Shotgun)
- Model 6 (Remington 870)
- Origin 12 (Full Auto)
- KSG 12
Light Machine Guns
- L86 LSW
TheGamingRevolution previously leaked a list of the killstreaks that will be present in Modern Warfare, too. Whether he is correct will have to wait to be seen, but it’s worth considering that these things can change at the drop of a hat; whilst it may be true now, it may not be when the release date comes.